1. شیروی، عبدالحسین (1389). «تجارت انتشار»، مجله تحقیقات حقوقی، ش 52.
2. کیس، آلکساندر چارلز، پیتر اچ سند و وینفراید لانگ (1390). حقوق محیط زیست، ترجمه محمدحسن حبیبی، جلد اول، چاپ سوم، تهران، انتشارات دانشگاه تهران.
3. A/63/677 12 January 2009. available at: responsibilitytoprotect.org/implementing%20the%20rtop.pdf
4. Abbott, Kenneth (2010). "The Transnational Regime Complex for Climate Change", Environment and Planning C Government Policy, 30.
5. Agreement on Subsidies and Countervailing Measures.
6. Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade.
7. Andzelm, Danuta, Christine Lazaruk and Megan McMulkin-Turvolgyi (2002). "Ontario Emissions Trading: Review and Assessment ", Available at: www.extranet.gov.ab.ca/env/infocentre/info/library/5716.pdf.
8. Baron, David P. and Daniel Diermeier (2007). "Strategic Activism and Nonmarket Strategy", Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, Vol. 16, Iss. 3.
9. Bianchi, Anderia (2016). International Law Theories: an Inquiry into Different Ways of Thinking, Oxford University Press.
10. Breyer, Stephen G. (1982). Regulation and Its Reform, Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
11. Clean Air Act, Amendments of 1970.
12. Cole, Daniel H. and Peter Z. Grossman (1999). "When is Command and Control Efficient? Institution, Technology, and the Comparative Efficacy of Alternative Regulatory Regimes for Environmental Protection", Wisconsin Law Review, 887
13. Cullet, Philippe (1995). "Definition of an Environmental Right in a Human Rights Context", International Environmental Law Research Center.
14. Dir 2009/28/EC, annexes I and II.
15. Economic Incentives: Options for Eenvironmental Protection (1991). Report of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Economic Incentives Task Force.
16. Environmental Crimes Case Bulletin, July 2012.
17. Fitzmaurice, Malgosia (2009). Contemporary Issues in Iinternational Environmental Law, Massachusetts United States of America, Edward Elgar Publishing, First Published.
18. Gayer, Ted and John K. Horowitz (2005). "Market-based Approaches to Environmental Regulation", Foundations and Trends R._ in Microeconomics, Vol. 1, No 4.
19. General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade.
20. Green Energy and Green Economy Act, 2009.
21. Guidelines for Preparing Economic Analyses (2010). "Regulatory and Non-Regulatory Approaches to Pollution Control".
22. Hodgson, Geoffrey M. (1991). "Economic Evolution: Intervention Contra Pangloss", J. ECON, 25 ISSUES.
23. International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, Annex I of MARPOL 73/78.
24. International Experiences with Economic Incentives for Protecting the Environment (2005). Office of Policy, Economics and Innovation Office of the Administrator U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Washington.
25. Judgement, Trial (1998). "Prosecutor v. Zejnil Delalic Zdravko Mucic also known as “Pavo” Hazim Delic Esad Landzo also Known as “ZENGA”". Available at: www.icty.org/x/cases/mucic/tjug/en/981116_judg_en.pdf (accessed at March 2017).
26. Kyoto Protocol Adopted, 1998.
27. Limardi, Michela (2013). "Non-governmental Regulation and the Threat of Market-Based Sanctions", American Political Science Association Annual Meeting Paper.
28. Module of UNIDO, Introduction and user Manual, available at: https://www.unido.org/sites/default/files/200904/training_manual_on_sustainable_energy_regulation_and_policymaking_for_Africa_0.pdf
29. Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer, 1987.
30. Morag-Levine, Noga (2007). "The Problem of Pollution Hotspots: Pollution Markets, Coase, and Common Law", Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, Vol. 17, Iss. 1.
31. Park, Patricia (2011). International Lawfor Energy and the Environment, Second Edition, theTaylor and Francis Group.
32. Potoski, Matthew and Aseem Prakash (2004). "The Regulation Dilemma: Cooperation and Conflict in Environmental Governance", Public Administration Review, Vol. 64, No. 2.
33. Provisions of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1977.
34. Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future, available at: http://www.un-documents.net/our-common-future.pdf.
35. Reports of the WTO Panels, Canada Certain Measures Affecting the Renewable Energy Generation Sector, Canada – Measures Relating to the Feen-in Tariff Program WT/DS412/R & WT/DS426/R, 19 December 2012.
36. Rio Declaration, 1992.
37. Scott, Joanne, Smith Tristan, Rehmatulla Nishatabbas and Milligan Ben (2017). "The Promise and Limits of Private Standards in Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Shipping", Journal of Environmental Law, Vol. 29.
38. Tasioulas, John (2003)."The Moral Reality of Human Rights", UNESCO Poverty Project "Ethic an l and Human Rights Dimensions of Poverty: Towards a New Paradigm in the Fight against Poverty" Philosophy Seminar - All Souls College – Oxford (UK) -.
39. The Energy Policy and Conservation Act, 1975.
40. The United States Experience with Economic Incentives for Protecting the Environment (2001). Office of Policy, Economics, and Innovation Office of the Administrator U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Washington, DC, available at: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-08/documents/ee-0216b-13.pdf (accessed at April 2017)
46. WT/DS412/AB/R&WT/DS426/AB/R, paras.152-154