عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Scarcity of fossil fuels, global oil crisis and the increase in environmental awareness have steadily reduced the general acceptance of traditional power plants such as gas power plants in developing countries. In this respect, decision makers in the energy field need tools to support decision-making in order to select the best alternative to traditional power plants with renewable fuels. In this research, a tool is presented for supporting decision-makers in which economic, environmental, social and technical aspects for constructing power plants with renewable fuels are studied. Then a research method through a combination of improved digital logic method tools is presented. Additionally, the phasing TOPSIS method is presented for solving the phasing multi-criteria decision-making and weighting and ranking of the electricity generation plants using inexhaustible resources with regard to qualitative and quantitative criteria. The purpose of the proposed model is to evaluate different power plants and identify the best power plant regarding technical criteria and objectives of sustainable development. To better understand the proposed method, a case study about Iran, a country with high economic dependence on oil, is represented, in which 5 power plants in Iran are studied and prioritized according to the capacities of this country. Hydroelectric power plant gains the highest rating regarding technical and sustainable development objectives.
1. شعربافیان، نیلوفر (1387). «برآورد پتانسیل فنی و اقتصادی انرژی خورشیدی حرارتی در ایران: راهکاری برای توسعه پایدار انرژی خورشیدی»، فصلنامه مطالعات اقتصاد انرژِی، دوره 4، ش 15.
2. Ahmad, S. and R. M. Tahar (2014). "Selection of Renewable Energy Sources for Sustainable Development of Electricity Generation System Using Analytic Hierarchy Process: A Case of Malaysia", Renewable Energy, 63.
3. Bahrami, M. and P. Abbaszadeh (2013). "An Overview of Renewable Energies in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 24.
4. BP (British Petroleum Report) (2006). Statistical Review of world Energy.
5. Chatzimouratidis, A. I. and P. A. Pilavachi (2009). "Technological, Economic and Sustainability Evaluation of Power Plants Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process", Energy Policy, 37 (3).
6. Chen, S. and C. Hwang (1992). "Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications", Springer Verlag Inc.
7. Dehghan-Manshadi, B., H. Mahmudi, A. Abedian and R. Mahmudi (2007). "A Novel Method for Materials Selection and Mechanical Design: Combination of non-linear Normalization and a Modified Digital Logic Method", Material and Design, 28.
8. Dorini, G., Z. Kapelan and A. Azapagic (2010). "Managing Uncertainty in Multiple-criteria Decision Making Related to Sustainability Assessment", Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 13(1).
9.Evans, A., V. Strezov and T. J. Evans (2009). "Assessment of Sustainability Indicators for Renewable Energy Technologies", Renew, Sustainable Energy Review, 13 (5).