- Bratton, Michael (ed.) (2013). "Voting and Democratic Citizenship in Africa", Boulder: Lynne Rienner Publishers.
- Campbell, Tracy (2004). Deliver the Vote, New York, Encounter Books.
- Glordano, Al (2006). "Mexico’s Presidential Swindle", New Left Review, No. 41.
- Kapa, Motlamelle (2008). "Politics of Coalition in Lesotho - for Office-seeking and Wielding Power", www.africafiles.org/article.asp?ID=17352.
- Lehoucq, Fabrice (2003). "Electoral Fraud: Causes, Types and Consequences", Annual Review of Political Science, Vol. 6.
- Lehoucq, Fabrice and Ivan Molina (2002). Stuffing the Ballot Box: Fraud, Electoral Reform, and Democratization in Costa Rica, Cambridge University Press.
- Miller, George (1948). Absentee, Voters and Suffrage Laws, Washington, Daylion.
- Minnite, Lori and David Callahan (2003). Securing the Vote, New York, Demos.
- Piombo, Jessica (2004). "Manipulating Legitimacy? International Election Monitoring, Electoral Fraud and Domestic Political Legitimacy", International Studies Association, www.isanet.org.
10. Rohter, Larry (1996). "Rightist in Victor over Sandinistas in Nicaragua Vote", New York Times, October 22.
11. Sithanen, Ramaklshna (2003). "Coalition Politics under the Tropics: Office Seekers, Power Makers, Nation Building: A Case Study of Mauritius", The Electoral Institute of Southern Africa, http://eisa.org.za/pdf/ppr-mauritius.pdf.
12. Teh, Tarty (2006). "What is the Liberian War About"? www.members. aol.com/tart/teh/paynel.html.
13. Thompson, Mark R. and Philipp Kuntz (2006). "After Defeat: When Do Rulles Steal Elections" in Electoral Authoritatrian: The Dynamics of Unfree Competition, Edited by Andreas Schedler, Boulder, Colo: Lynne Rienner.
14. Walter, Barbara (2014). "Why Bother to Vote in Fraudulent Elections", Political Violence at a Glance Website.
15. www.criminal-law.freeadvice.com/white-collar-crimes/ fraud.htm, "What is Fraud".
16. www.en.wikipedia.org (2014). "Electoral Fraud".
- 17. www.fraudfactor.com/ffmediafraud1001.html (2000). "Media Fraud, Incompetence and Bias Promotes Election Fraud and Political Corruption".