عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
Electoral corruption has a history as old as elections. However, to study and identify this phenomenon efforts have been undertaken by research and study centers mainly during the last two decades. This is more important in terms of consequences and devastating effects for a country and its political system. This essay examines various aspects of electoral corruption and gives an explanation of the roots of the incidence and prevalence of this phenomenon and explains its effects and consequences. It argues that this type of corruption has a significant effect especially in reducing the legitimacy of the political system and strengthening the possibility of internal conflict.
10. Rohter, Larry (1996). "Rightist in Victor over Sandinistas in Nicaragua Vote", New York Times, October 22.
11. Sithanen, Ramaklshna (2003). "Coalition Politics under the Tropics: Office Seekers, Power Makers, Nation Building: A Case Study of Mauritius", The Electoral Institute of Southern Africa, http://eisa.org.za/pdf/ppr-mauritius.pdf.
12. Teh, Tarty (2006). "What is the Liberian War About"? www.members. aol.com/tart/teh/paynel.html.
13. Thompson, Mark R. and Philipp Kuntz (2006). "After Defeat: When Do Rulles Steal Elections" in Electoral Authoritatrian: The Dynamics of Unfree Competition, Edited by Andreas Schedler, Boulder, Colo: Lynne Rienner.
14. Walter, Barbara (2014). "Why Bother to Vote in Fraudulent Elections", Political Violence at a Glance Website.
15. www.criminal-law.freeadvice.com/white-collar-crimes/ fraud.htm, "What is Fraud".
16. www.en.wikipedia.org (2014). "Electoral Fraud".