عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
After the approval of (50) principle of the Constitution, environmental laws and regulations like other laws and legal important topics were added to provisions and five-year development plans. Although recognition of this issue in the Constitution was seen as a turning point in the history of our environment, good performance in terms of performance and environmental consequences was not followed. In this essay, following the brief introduction on the environment, we will firstly refer to our county's position based on some selected measures. Then by the use of Delphi Method, seven main topics, which are generally challenges of each programmatic systems about environmental issues, will be referred to. Afterwards, by investigating the five-year programs, the position of these topics in the first four Development Plans will be followed with respect to attention and use in program. Then, the way that these topics were met in the fifth program, will be analyzed separately. At last by analyzing the 5th plan, we introduce some ways to sustaining Sarongs, repairing Weaknesses, using Opportunities and escaping Treats.
12. Enternational Performance Index (2010). Yale and Colombia University.
13. Environmental Sustainability Index (2002). Yale and Colombia University.
14. Environmental Vulnerability Index (2005). Yale and Colombia University.
16. "Environmental Vulnerability Index (EVI) (2005)", Available at: http://www.vulnerabilityindex.net/daps/index.html.
17. GLOBESCAN, Evidence and Ideas, Applied (2014), Available at: http://www.Globescan.com.
19. Morgera, E. (2010). "Environmental Policy and Legal Developments, Environmental Policy and Law", 40/1 IOS Press, UN.
20. Munasinghe, M. (ed.) (1993). "Environmental Economics and Natural Resource Management in Developing Countries", CIDIE, World Bank.
21. OECD, "Better Policies for Better Lives", Available at: http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/ 24/56/41288178.pdf.
22. Pearce, D. and R. Turner (1990). Economics of Natural Resources and The Environment, The Johns Hopkins University Press. UK.
23. SADAC "Socio Economic Data and Application Center", Available at: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu/indicators/ESI.
24. __________, Available at: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/es/esi/rank_01.html.
25. Tienteberg, Tom and L. Lewis (2008). Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, Addison Wesley, 8th Edition.
26. Tienteberg, Tom (1996). Environmental Economics, Harpercollins College Div, 4 Edition.