عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
The subject of Policy research evaluation has been explored in this essay, which is one of the critical subjects in policy research area and has not been considered important enough so far. This subject explores the indicators and factors that are influential in improvement of the quality level of consequences of policy research. In this essay, the concept of policy research and the policy research process have been explained firstly. Then by the use of exploratory-applied method and context analysis method, the references of policy research have been explored to design policy research evaluation model. Based on research findings, 34 final indicators have been identified that they have been organized in 5 dimensions or stages that have been used in designing the policy research evaluation model. Afterwards, with application of the designed model, the policy research reports have been evaluated in Islamic consultative assembly research center. For this purpose, 10 policy research reports were selected and the evaluation results have been presented in form of tables. In closing, the worst and best indicators related to the evaluation of policy research reports and also, the dimensions or stages that have gained better status in Islamic consultative assembly research center have been indicated.
18. Bhattacherjee, A. (2012). Social Science Research: Principle, Methods and Practices, Tampa, Florida: University of South Florida.
19. Court, J. and J. Young (2003). Bridging Research and Policy: Insights from 50 Case Studies, Overseas Development Institute.
20. Davies, P. P. (2008). "Using Monitoring and Evaluation to Improve Public Policy", SRA Workshop, British Library Conference Centre, London, American Institutes for Research.
21. de Goede, J. (2012). "Utilization of Epidemiological Research for the Development of Local Public Health Policy in the Netherlands: A Case Study Approach", Social Science and Medicine, 74.
22. Gholipour, R. and G. Jandaghi (2012). "Studying the Trends of Policy Research in Policymaking Environment", American Journal of Economics, Special Issu.
23. Hanberger, A. (2001). What is the Policy Problem? Methodological Challenges in Policy Evaluation, Evaluation- SAGE Publications.
24. Hewitt, S. (2009). "Discourse Analysis and Public Policy Research", Centre for Rural Economy Discussion Paper Series, No. 24.
25. Hoeijmakers, M. and et al. (2013). "Academic Collaborative Centre Limburg:A Platform for Knowledge Transfer and Exchange in Public Health Policy, Research and Practice?", Health Policy111.
26. Kromidha, E. and et al. (2014). "Bridging the Gaps Between E-government Practice and Research", International Journal of Public Sector Management, Vol. 27, No. 1.
27. Little, Johns P. (2012). "Social Values and Health policy:a New International Research Programme", Journal of Health Organization and Management,Vol. 26, No. 3.
28. Littlejohns, P. and et al. (2012). "A Proposal for a New social Values Research Program and Policy Network", Journal of Health Organization and Management,Vol. 26, No. 3.
29. Lohr, F. (2013). "Strategic Dialogues for Research Policy Making in Germany", Journal of Foresight, Vol. 15, No. 1.
30. M. K. Trochim, W. (2009). "Evaluation Policy and Evaluation Practice", New Direction for Evaluation.
31. Mier, N. and et.al. (2013). "Bridging Research and Policy to Address Childhood Obesity Among Border Hispanics-A Pilot Study", American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
32. Mooney, S. (2013). "Multidisciplinary Research: Implications for Agricultural and Applied Economists", Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
33. N.Soroka, S. and T. E. Lim (2003). "Issue Definition and the Opinion-policy Link", British Journal of Politics and International Relations, Vol. 5, No. 4.
34. Nelda, M. and et al. (2013). "Bridging Research and Policy to Address Childhood Obesity Among Border Hispanics", American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
35. Paudel, N. R. (2009). "A Critical Account of Policy Implementation Theories: Status and Reconsideration", Nepalese Journal of Public Policy and Governance, Vol. xxv, No.2.
36. Rowe, S. and et al. (2013). "How Experts are Chosen to Inform Public Policy: Can the Process be Improved?", Journal of Health Policy, 112.
37. Scholten, P. (2011). "Constructing Dutch Immigrant Policy:Research–Policy Relations and Immigrant Integration Policy-Making in the Netherlands", The British Journal of Politics and International Relations, Vol. 13.
38. Streatfield, D. (2011). "Impact Evaluation, Advocacy and Ethical Research: Some Issues for National Strategy Development?", Library Review, Vol. 60, No. 4.
39. Thompson, J. and et al. (2012). "Enterprise Policy, Delivery, Practice and Research", International Journal of Public Sector Management, Vol. 25, No. 5.
40. W.J. Jansen, M. and et al. (2008). "Collaboration Between Practice, Policy and Research inlocal Public Health in the Netherlands", Health Policy, 89.
41. W.Rains, J. and E. J. Hahn (1995). "Policy Research: Lessons from the Field", Public Health Nursing, Vol. 12, No.2.