عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
In the twenty-first century man is stepping into the growing transformations’ century and will face more complex and difficult issues. To meet the new century, there is need for new and complex policy decisions and if the policy-making system fails to coordinate with the complex issues and changes of the time, the loss will be inevitable. Accordingly, the overall goal of this research is to provide an optimal decision-making model based on the social decision-making model in governmental agencies. This research wants to indicate the impacts of the participation of stakeholders in decision-making, governing value framework, considering the effects and causes of the problem creation, passing the entire decision-making process based on the social model on decision-making of governmental managers.
13. Charles B. ,Tatum, Richard Eberlin, Crin Kottraba, Bradberry Travis (2003). "Leadership, Decision Making and Organization Justic", Journal of Management Decision, P. 1007, The Current Issue and Full Text of This Journal is Available at: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/0025-1747-htm.
14. Garvin, David A. and Roberto Michael A. (2001). "What you Donand#;39t know about Making Decisions", Harvard Business Review.
15. Koontz, Harold and Heinz Weirich (1998). "Management", 9th, ed., MCGraw Hill.
16. Oliveira, Arnaldo (2007). "A Discussion of Rational and Psychological Decision Making Theories and Models: The Search For a Cultural– Ethical Decision Making Model", Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, Vol. 12, No. 2.
17. Pate, Larry (1987). "Understanding and Diagnosing the Causes of Human Behavior", in Management Decision, Vol. 25, No.4.
Weinz, Heinz and Harold Koontz (1993). Management: A Global Perspective, International Edition, Tenth Edition, New York.